Syddansk Universitet tasked us to create a platform that could spark curiosity around quantum physics among a young audience.
We created an identity and a website that presented the visitor with both a database of easy to understand articles on quantum physics and mini games that got the visitor started with quantum physics straight from the start. We integrated the fictional quantum physics vlogger into the website to create a clear ecosystem between Syddansk Universitets different initiatives.
The platform has been a success and other educational institutes has shown interest to join the initiative and help spread Quantum Rascals.
Examples of institutes that has shown interest:
* (Switzerland) CERN
* (UK) Durham University / Institute for Particle Physics Phenomenology
* (UK) Plymouth University / Faculty of Science & Engineering
* (USA) Michigan State University / Computational Mathematics Science and Engineering
* (DE) NETZWERK FÜR PROGRESSIVE KOMPETENZENTWICKLUNG
* (DE) Universität Stuttgart / Institut für Theoretische Physik III
* (DE) Universität Regensburg / Fakultät für Physik (edited)